Saturday, January 27, 2007

I Forgive the Past

I forgive the past.
I release the past.

I am nothing but what I am;
Everything has happened as it should.
I love my life.
I live in the Now.
Everything I have done,
And everything I have created around me,
Has been for the purpose of bringing me here and now.
This is the best place I can be,
This is the only place I can be.
I love this world and everything in it.
I am satisfied with myself.
I am growing stronger, happier and closer to God every day.
Bathed in the warmth of Spirit, I am blissful and at peace.
God gives me everything I need, and everything I truly want.
Prosperity is now my intention.
Abundance is now my intention.
I am God's perfect, unique child.
I am loved.
I am appreciated.
I fill my space with love.
And so it is.

No comments:

The Christmas Promise

An early post in this blog was  A Hymn For The Season .  I reproduce the post here, and dedicate it to all who are facing life's challen...